The Company Content Ordering Prices & delivery charges Payment Checks to make before fitting Sample Returns & Refunds Exchanges, Refunds, Returns, and Cancellations Description of goods Ownership of rights Technology information Data protection Governing law
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THEM. THEY DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We are Terrific Tiles trading under Antiseptic Limited, a company registered and incorporated in Barbados . We are a wall and floor finishes retailer which also sells associated products and we sell and deliver such products to customers within Barbados.
Our business is based in Barbados and our head office is at Terrific Tiles, Bonhomme, Bank Hall Cross Road, St Michael. This site has been produced for our Barbados customers and we do not sell to customers located overseas via this website.
If you are located overseas and wish to place an order please contact us for further information. Content The contents of this site including product prices delivery charges and product details are subject to change at any time without notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Use of this site and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit. Ordering After selecting your products from the range available, you will proceed to the checkout area.
You will be passed to a secure online payment authorisation service that will process your card details and obtain payment from your card provider. We will send you written confirmation of your order by e mail but this email will not constitute acceptance of your order we accept your order at the time we dispatch the ordered products to you and it is at that moment that a contract for sale is made between you and us. All our contracts are concluded in English although contracts for sale will neither be filed by us nor accessible to you.
Your order will be based upon our product prices and delivery charges in force at the time you submit your order.
If the prices or charges are different from those published this will brought to your attention before we accept your order and will give you the option to cancel your order before we accept it Please note acceptance of any order is at our discretion
Ordering Samples You can purchase many of our tiles online as a sample to give you an opportunity to see the tile before you buy. You may order three samples per single transaction. Prices and Delivery Charges
The prices payable for the items we offer for sale are clearly displayed on this site in USD or Barbados dollars and are inclusive of any excise duties and VAT payable unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include the costs of delivery details of which are set out below. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless returning damaged or faulty products.
You must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of products when we deliver them in accordance with the stated delivery times for the delivery charge you have paid. If you do not accept delivery of the products or we are unable to deliver or are delayed in delivering products because of your actions or omissions then we may charge you and you will be liable to pay us for all costs we incur. Please note:
All delivery charges are for orders made online only and don’t apply to those orders made in store. Delivery charges for store orders will differ according to the quantity ordered and your area. Delivery times stated are from the point of despatch and not at the point of ordering. Next day delivery does not apply to sample tile orders. Sample tiles will arrive on a separate delivery if you have requested next day delivery for any other items ordered in the same transaction. Sample tiles will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Important Notice: Orders are delivered by various carriers, due to insurance and health and safety regulations neither a Terrific Tiles member of staff nor the delivery company representative are able to transport any goods into a property.
Many of our deliveries will arrive on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location, this may be the kerbside nearest to the property. Payment We accept the following cards: Visa Mastercard American Express We will take payment from your card at the time you submit your order.
Privacy & Security
If you are a registered user of this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. If you use this site, you are responsible for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help us protect the security, integrity and confidentiality of data stored on our system. The Site encrypts your credit card number and other Personal Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. SSL is an industry-standard protocol for encryption over the Internet. While no system is 100% secure, we believe that the measures we have implemented minimize the risk of security breach to an appropriate level given the types of information involved. Please note that any information you provide us by email is unencrypted.
Checks to make before fitting
We advise you to buy tiles, borders and decors from the same range as the tiles may be sourced from different suppliers which may result in a slight variation in size/colour. Please check your tiles carefully before fixing. Shade variation is a design feature of most of our tiles. If for any reason you are not happy with the shade of your tiles, we can not accept the responsibility after the tiles have been fixed. Please ensure you are happy with the shade of your tiles before you start any project. Sample Returns & Refunds
Returning Samples – If you have changed your mind: For a refund on your sample tiles please take them to your nearest store within 120 days of purchase. To find your nearest store, use our online store locator. Damaged Samples – Exchange or Refund: If your sample tiles arrive damaged, please call the free phone customer service number 1-246-426-4030 within 48hrs. Or take your samples into your nearest store for a full refund.
To find your nearest store, use our online store locator.Please bring your sales order receipt as proof of purchase when returning sample tiles. Please bring your sales order receipt as proof of purchase when returning sample tiles.
Cancellation, Refunds, Returns & Exchanges Cancelled Orders – You Have Seven Working Days After Receiving Your Goods to Cancel Your Order
1) If you cancel your order up to seven working days of receiving the goods you will receive a full refund including delivery charges. Simply let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (1-246-426-4030) within seven working days of receiving your goods. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel you must return the goods to us at our own expense.
2) If you cancel your order it is recommended your return them to your local Terrific Tiles store for a full refund including delivery charges. You will not however be reimbursed for the cost of returning the goods to the store.
3) If you cannot or will not return the cancelled goods to a Terrific Tiles store then we will arrange collection of the goods. You will then receive a full refund including the original delivery charge – less the cost of the collection of the goods.
4) After seven days what you may view as a cancellation becomes a ’Return’, please refer to the returns section below.
5) This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights. Returns & Refunds of Resaleable Goods The below applies to goods outside of the seven working day cancellation policy outlined above.
1) If you have completed your tiling or flooring job and wish to return any resaleable goods we will provide you with a refund. Please note that only full boxes of tiles will be refunded, or individual tiles with an RRP over $10. Simply return the items within 60 days of receipt of goods in their original condition to one of our stores, together with a receipt as proof of purchase. Adhesive, grout and tools are non refundable. Terrific Tiles reserve the right not to refund if the goods are deemed as not being in a resaleable condition. Any delivery charge will not be refunded.
2) Please note that some of our products are classed as ’special order’, this means the products are custom made or specifically ordered for individual customers, as such any return of these items will incur a restocking charge of 20% of the price paid for the goods if returned within the 60 days (but after the 7 working day cancellation policy).
3) If you cannot get to a store you can return the goods at your own expense to our Head Office (full address available on request). Refunds will only be processed once the goods have arrived with us and we have inspected their condition and deemed them to be in suitable condition for resale. Any delivery charge from the original order will not be refunded.
4) Please note once a refund is processed either at store or at Head Office it may take up to 30 days for the funds to appear back on your card, this is dependent on the card provider and is not under the influence of Terrific Tiles. Acceptance of these terms and conditions at the point of purhcase represents acceptance of refund period of up to 30 days. Exchanges & Refunds of Damaged or Unsuitable Goods All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon – Fri) of receipt of goods.
1) Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost either by delivering into store or having another delivery sent out.
2) Exchanging in store – It is not possible to exchange goods directly for store stock. If you urgently require goods that are available in store then please purchase these separately and then contact Terrific Online Support on 1-246-426-4030 or email ’email@example.com’ to arrange the refund of your damaged online ordered goods. 3) Exchanging via Courier – It is not possible to exchange your damaged goods with a courier, we will send out a new delivery of goods but the delivery driver will not be able to pick up the damaged goods at the same time as dropping off the replacements. Late Delivery 1) Terrific Tiles will not under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. We always recommend that you never book a tiler or other workman until the goods have been delivered and inspected.
2) Delivery times are given as a guideline, if we have charged extra for delivery (next day or Saturday delivery) and this is not met, please let us know and the cost of this premium delivery will be refunded. Description of Goods All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All specifications given to the Customer are approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out. Ownership of rights All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose. Technology information If you require any technical information about any of our products please call the relevant free phone number:
For any other enquiries contact Terrific Tiles: 1-246-426-4030 Data Protection Terrific Tiles is committed to protecting your privacy and fulfilling its obligations under Barbados Data Protection Laws.
Privacy and the use of your data
Terrific Tiles and its Group Companies will use your personal information in order to inform you of its offers, news and new cataloges and for profiling your purchasing preferences and other marketing purposes. We may disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services in the future.
Terrific Tiles may share your information with other Companies in our group and organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS fax or email to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you.
These principles for Data Processing are:- Personal data must be processed fairly and lawfully. Personal data must be obtained only for specified and lawful purposes. Personal data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive. Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date.
Personal data must not be kept for longer than necessary. Personal data must be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects. Measures against unauthorised or unlawfully processing of personal data.
Personal data must not be transferred to a Country or territory outside of Barbados without adequate protection or explicit consent. Governing law These terms and conditions and each contract for sale are governed by the Laws of Barbados.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.